Author’s comments on the novel: A late-night romance blooms between two corporate dogs in the finance industry while they work overtime together.
Quick TL;DR: Bending a straight man; ML chases after MC and MC dotes on ML. A short, sweet story set in a bustling city with little to no angst.
The ship: Acting weak but secretly an arrogant and proud prince gong (Liang Xiao) x Disciplined, gentle, corporate slave shou who contemplates dying on a daily basis (Ye Ji’an)
1. Shou was a rebellious rocker in college, and the back under his dress shirt is full of rock band logo tattoos (he now regrets it)
2. The age difference is 7 years old (27×34), shou is the gong’s superior at work
3. Gong was originally bent and had an ex-boyfriend, shou was originally a straight man with an ex-girlfriend
4. Coy and flirtatious gong who has 0 life skills
5. Due to work and loneliness, shou constantly contemplates dying (but he doesn’t dare to; there’s still a mortgage to finish paying for)